photo Header_zpsf9785504.png

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Change

As I sit here in my kitchen ....(and NO it usually isn't this clean!)...

  
trying to figure out how to begin my "blogging" journey...looking at a blank slate, I think back to art class.  The blank, empty canvas is intimidating and scary.  Just add a smear of paint, color or glue and the process has begun... and ....well...maybe not that bad.  So hear it goes, my first post out there for EVERYONE to see...eekkkk.  It is a change! Change can be scary or exciting or even both! And I will admit I'm a tad on the scared side.

But here at the BARN, we welcome change.

The change in weather, cooler air a relief for farm animals and crops.

The change in schedules, whether it is farm, home, school, sports, church...I enjoy a routine which comes as fall approaches. 

But most importantly a change in LIVES and HEARTS!

We are so excited about some CHANGING with our upcoming events this fall....(I just about can't stand it any longer!)  This week we will fill you in.

But for now, I need to go tend to some chores before the kiddos start a fresh week of school. Ok, yes, I need to get the laundry done so they have FRESH clothes.

Blessings to you for a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment