photo Header_zpsf9785504.png

Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Time is NOW

Well honestly I have to be truthful....Sometimes I KNOW how to do some things....
OK  well actually there are people (my family for an example) that think if I don't do things MY way then "mom" just won't like it at all.

Ugggg...that is SO disappointing as I really DON'T want people to think I KNOW EVERYTHING. Am I the only one that thinks they know it ALL? 

Oh I know what you are thinking....I have a BIG head.

NO!  No I don't!
(ok well maybe sometimes)

I have realized that to be the "know it all" is not usually a good thing.

So my solution ....

well ....to listen to others. (At least try to.) 

And lately as I listen to others I am realizing how great a life I really have.
 
A friend of mine recently made a  post on Facebook that simply stated .....if you have need of prayer just comment. He was using FB as a tool to lift others up in prayer...for concerns and joys.
 
GENIOUS!

I LOVED it.
 
But it also made me see how grateful I should be. 

It is better to give than receive...yes that is what I've been told...but it is SO true.
It makes my heart so happy to give.

And it is humbling to see how much others DON'T have.

The TIME IS NOW.....for you to experience how great it can be to give!


SAVE THE DATE
 
1st  MOVIE NIGHT at the BARN
 
Friday, NOVEMBER 1
admittance will be donations for
OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD
a wonderful opportunity to change the life of a child
 
7 p.m - 10 p.m.
 
Movie, snacks, and fun for kids 7-12 grade
 (sorry mom and dad)
But ANYONE may drop off donations.
 
THE TIME IS NOW....to let God be BIG!


No comments:

Post a Comment