photo Header_zpsf9785504.png

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

baby it's COLD out!

It is already November. 

Yes, I suppose it should be the season for the weather to get cold.  But I never quite appreciate the warmth like I should.

Cold weather makes me thankful for ...

A warm home.

A bowl of soup. (oh and the LOVE of crock pot cooking)!

The glow of a fire, candle, or both!







New winter gloves. (Mostly new because the chicks keep losing theirs). 

Lotion for my dry, dry,......DRY  hands.

That my farmer doesn't make me go feed the cows in the mornings! (Actually glad he does it all the time!)  HA HA.



Well, my list could go on and on of my "Thanks".
But this is the month......the month to give THANKS!

Seems like this time of year fall hits and Christmas is in the stores.  Makes me a bit sad that we skip the season of "Thanks" to focus on the BIG holiday.

What are you thankful for?  What warms you?








An unexpected trip off the farm with my littlest chick....that warms my heart!

Sometimes its the little things. 

I hope as I remind myself, that you too can take a breath and see all that is right in front of you that you can be thankful for!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the reminder. Many times - it is the little things.

    ReplyDelete