photo Header_zpsf9785504.png

Thursday, January 23, 2014

A NEW YEAR

I continually stress over what to write on this page.
 
Why??

Well,

Is it important to say?

It will be FOREVER "out there" for the world.  eeekkkkk!!!

And who really cares?




original painting created by my youngest chick
 


2014 will be the year....MY YEAR...

to try not to stress over perfection

and

to focus on what matters most!

This is what I'm praying about....the ONE word that I will focus on for the year.

Ok, I admit it is an idea I got from a good friend .

New Years resolutions never seem to work for me, so I don't make them.

But this ONE word....with GOD's help....will hopefully help to Refocus me....MY NEW YEAR.

And maybe YOU can help keep me accountable.

I will keep you posted on the one word!

Many blessings to you as you begin this NEW year....

No comments:

Post a Comment